Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Hoenn Champion.
I think this is quite a rare event. In HGSS Steven offers to trade you a Beldum for Forretress and…most people would just give him a random Forretress but if you give him one with maxed out friendship, you get to see Steven fanboy about Steel type pokemon and IT IS HILARIOUS.
Today’s Gender of the day is: Cake that looks like a dragon
I think this is so important.
so there’s a pigeon i used to pass by in my old neighborhood all the time and he was really fat because people would just toss him food and literally he sat in the middle of the sidewalk and people would just step over him, he wouldn’t even flinch. seriously you could sit down next to him and just feed him and he would be chill.
he was there every day and all us locals would affectionately refer to him as ‘lard-ass’
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer
my word of the day is spoopy
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Bisexuals
- Bisexual men are 50 percent more likely to live in poverty than gay men
- Bisexual women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty as lesbians
- Bisexual men and women are at least one-third less likely to disclose their sexual identity to their doctors than gays or lesbians
- In comparison with lesbians and gays, bisexuals have a higher lifetime prevalence of sexual victimization.
- Forty percent of LGBT people of color identify as bisexual
- Bisexual women are almost six times more likely than heterosexual women to have seriously considered suicide, and four times more likely than lesbians
- Bisexual men are almost seven times more likely than heterosexual men to have seriously considered suicide, and over four times more likely than gay men
- Bisexual employees are eight times as likely to be in the closet compared to lesbian and gay counterparts
- Fifty-five percent of bisexual employees are not out to anyone at work
- From 2008 to 2012, only $5,000 in grants were awarded to bi-specific projects or bisexual organizations.
we’re here, we’re queer and we’re a lot more valid in our anger than you’d like to admit
this is it, my greatest contribution to the internet
I want this played at my funeral as my casket is lowered into the ground